Master of Engineering in Natural Disaster Management (MTPBA) has held a field training of Earthquake Disaster Risk Reduction, on 5 May 2018, for 5 students of the programme.
The field training was conducted by:
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Subagyo Pramumijoyo, DEA.DIP.HRD.
- Gayatri Indah Marliyani
Location of field training:
- Breksi cliff (Sleman, Yogyakarta) : observation of rock fall potential by shear or joint rupture
- Gantiwarno (Klaten): observation of Yogya 2006 earthquake impact and ancient sediment effect towards seismic wave amplification
- Bayat (Klaten): observation of ancient fault in the area
- Rawa Jombor (Klaten): observation of fine material sedimentation