Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- hold a bachelor degree in engineering from an accredited university
- have a GPA of 2.75 or higher in a 4 scale system
- have sufficient English proficiency shown in either minimum TOEFL score of 400, or IELTS of 4.0, or UGM Academic English Proficiency Test (AcEPT) of 149
- have academic proficiency shown in a TPA (Tes Potensi Akademik) of 450
There are three entry schemes, namely:
- Regular students for Indonesian citizens who are either self-supported ones or applying scholarships from government agencies or other sources, or having already scholarships from their sending institution.
- Partnership students for Indonesian government officials sent by their office and hold scholarships. The sending institutions must have an MoU with UGM.
- International students for foreigners or Indonesian citizens holding bachelor degree in engineering from foreign university.
If you are applying through regular students scheme, please visit http://www.mpba.ugm.ac.id/id/calon-mahasiswa/ for further details.
If you are applying through international students scheme, please visit http://um3.ugm.ac.id/foreign/home.php?title=intro for further details.
If you are applying as AUN/SEED-Net students, please visit AUN/SEED-Net home page.